Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ooooooh a new car!

Well I never thought it would happen anytime soon but we decided to fork out for a new car. Pretty much everyone knows that I was laid off in March so I had to turn in the company car (they frown upon keeping it, hee hee.) We thought going with one car would work out pretty easily. For the most part, it did but there were times that it was a huge pain in the butt. Today we went out to the auto mall and test drove a bunch of mid sized cars. We ended up with a Ford Fusion. We really like it. It is a pretty nice car and wow did we pay a great price (thanks IBM!) This is obviously not our car but close enough for now until I can get my lazy butt to take a picture of it.

2 comments:

  1. SWEET! These are NICE!! Love it..
    I cant wait to get a new car but the hubby is making me wait until 2012!! Yeah you need your own wheels to do your thang girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we are really liking it. It gets great gas mileage and can fit us pretty well. We still have the Tahoe if we need a large family vehicle. I did not think we were going to get a second car anytime soon and if we did, not something this new or nice. I am pretty happy about it. Paul kept talking about buying a $5k 10+ year old car. I was less than thrilled but he changed his mind (I swear I didn't) and wanted the new car.

    ReplyDelete