Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"People let me tell you about my best friend"


I needed to update with something a little light hearted. Since Paul and Adrienne are gone this week, Nelly and I are spending quality time together. I have been letting her sleep on the bed (which I never do) and we just got back from a walk. She is a sweet dog and I am glad she is here to keep me company. I wanted to take a picture of her smiling which she does from time to time, but she was not having it this morning. Most of you know Nelly as our little spaz dog, and that is true, but she has been so sweet to me. Nelly, you are such a good girl. You guard our house, you always lay at my side, you pick up Adrienne's food off of the floor (sorry Amy), you operate as our door bell, you create a nice layer of fuzz on the floor, and so many other fabulous things.

2 comments:

  1. Good little Nelly. I know they say dogs can sense when you are sad or need company, but I don't think that applies to my dogs...they are sweet when they want something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Am alive! ok I am joining the world again I think. Nelly is so cute she loves you Andrea and I am sure shares in your grief at the loss of her best friend Sam. I am glad you guys had each other this week but I really MISSED seeing you!! perhaps things happen for a reason and you needed to stay home to help Nelly thru this time.

    ReplyDelete