Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas













We had a lot of fun during Christmas.  Adrienne was not quite as into it as I thought she would be but it is always fun no matter what.  Maybe next year she will start to understand Santa Clause a little bit better.  After presents and breakfast we got in the car and went down to Lemoore to see my Sister.  We had fun with the fam and the kids.  The next day we went to their friends house to see their horses.  Next Christmas.............Adrienne gets a pony.  Yeah right!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Luke would love to have a PONY!! I think kids with pets just learn to love animals.
    Vivian and Matthew have the same cell phone :)
    I agree, next year will be more fun too, I think they will totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog could not be any cuter - I LOVE the pictures of the kids - Have a wonderful new year - Elaine

    ReplyDelete