Thursday, December 15, 2011

Crafty if only for a day

I am not a crafty person.  I like crafty things, it just isn't in my blood.  Probably because I am not very patient.  I have this wall above the little desk in my kitchen.  It has always been very unattractive with a tattered bulletin board on it.  Even worse, the wall behind it is very yucky with a bunch of old adhesive etc.  The only thing I could think of was to do a ribbon board.  Not such a difficult task you say?  Well, I had an electric outlet and a phone jack to deal with as well.


Tada!!!  With some help from my awesome hubby, I completed what I believe to be a very nice looking ribbon board.  Don't expect any additional crafts coming out of this lady anytime soon but apparently I can pull it off if left with no other options.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! and with two babies!!! I do not know how you do it!!!! Wonder women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great job.. I am about the least crafty person on the planet!! This makes me feel like there is hope for me!!

    ReplyDelete