Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seattle!

Smooch!

Mr. Matthew is such a smiley guy.

We thought we would capture Adrienne in her mood that day....uncooperative!

Hanging in City Center with Daddy.

Doing some shopping at the children's museum.

He was such a good baby the entire trip.

At the CM with Daddy riding a bike.

"Cheese!" I got some new slippers at the zoo.

Daddy having his beer sampler.

At the aquarium posing for the camera.


She wanted to sit in the back of the bus at the museum.

This was Mommy trying to get a picture with Adrienne. Yeah right!

This picture is in there because it was Adrienne's favorite attraction.......the green stool!


She finally loves carousels. She even rode the big horse that moves up and down.


Petting zoo


Andrea got something out of her element at The Crab Pot. It was pretty fun.



Paul had to go to Seattle for work so we decided to go with him. We were there for over a week. This was my first time there and I really liked it. It is a very clean and scenic city. We went to the zoo, the aquarium, Pikes Place Market, Pioneer Square, and the children's museum (where the Space Needle is so we saw that many times too.) We were going to ride a ferry boat but it was a bit rainy (go figure) so we decided to pass on it. Maybe next time.
One of the days after Paul was done with work we went over to this shopping mall next to the University of Washington. What an awesome place. The mall was really nice but just seeing parts of the campus and the area around it, what a great place. I wish that I went to a big school like that. Maybe in another life ;-) We ate at a brewery that was filled with Huskies stuff and college students. While we were eating, out of nowhere, Adrienne starts yelling "Roll Tide!" Seriously, we did not provoke her to do that. It was pretty funny but I don't think anyone noticed.
All in all a good trip. Of course all of our pictures are of Adrienne. Very few of Matthew. We will try to work on that. Here are some pictures of the trip, sorry they are a bit out of order.

2 comments:

  1. Your trip looks so fun and what a great idea. I know many people right now who's husbands travel for work and they have new babies and Mom just stays home. You guys have such a great famly unit! I love it, its so sweet and matthew is so cute I cant wait to snuggle him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, that is really nice of you. We do have a lot of fun together. Seeing you guys will be great. I love my Matthew but I might want to take Vivian home with me. I will have two babies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete