Monday, September 19, 2011

So darn cute!


I needed to head out to the mall this morning and I was able to sneak out with just Adrienne. She was such a good girl. We did our shopping and then went to the little kids area so she could play. Adrienne was so good. Playing so well while some other kids were not so good. After a little while she asked me if we could go. Since she was my little angel, I spotted the Jelly Belly store across the way and decided to take her in. They gave her a hat and she wore it for the entire time we were in the mall. She can be so challenging these days but I love this little kid so much. She is too cute!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. AAAWW!! Mommy and Daughter shopping Day, so sweet!!
    I know what you mean toddlers are challenging but we love them to pieces! One day we will tell em' all about it.

    Adorable picture, Adrienne is just SOOOOO flippin cute!

    Glad that attention hog Paul wasn't there, he would have passed out or something...

    ReplyDelete