Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Mother the Hero


I have to say a little something about my Mom. She was so great on Tuesday. I pulled a rookie maneuver and let Adrienne lock me out of her apartment on Tuesday ( I go there with the kids when the house is being cleaned.) I felt completely helpless that I could not get to Adrienne and Matthew. Adrienne did not understand what she had done, so she couldn't understand that she needed to unlock the door. Totally panicked, I called my Mom at work to come home right away and unlock the door. She came as soon as she could, pretty much within 10 minutes. I am not sure the fire department could have been there faster.
Yes, Mom you drive me crazy sometimes (and yes, I know you read my blog so you will see this!) but you are wonderful to me and my kids. You always rush over when I have my many emergencies. What would I do without you? Thank you for your help on Tuesday and thank you for being there every other time I call. You know that there will be more!
Love you, Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Aww that is so sweet (your mom, not Adrienne, haha!). That must have scared the pants off of you, glad it had a happy/easy ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everyone is ok.. I def would have freaked out and broken a window. Way to keep your cool Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete