Friday, August 26, 2011

My boy is getting bigger!!!!



O.K., Matty is getting big just like his sister did at this age. Adrienne plumped up big time after birth but Matty is growing in all directions. He is super long too. He blast through 3 month clothing and is already wearing 6 months. We are going to Hawaii in November and I bought 6 month clothing for him to wear on the trip. Well, I will need to do some more shopping now. I doubt he will be wearing 6 months in November. My big boy. I wish he would sleep a little longer at night. Come on kid, clearly you are getting plenty to eat, SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, these pics were taken on his one month b-day. He has grown even bigger since then. I need to take new pics!

4 comments:

  1. Andrea,
    In his face, he looks so much like you!! He is adorable. And to make you feel better he is sleeping as well or better than my 4 1/2 month old!! I cant wait to see himin person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... we have so many clothes ready for our baby through the 6 months mark and I though we were set. Now I am wondering how fast he/she will go through them!?!? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Lshering, depends what size baby you end up with! Andrea and Paul make some BIG babies!
    Our 4mth old has been in 6mth clothes for a few weeks...but my son was right on the money he always wore the month he was in. But they do grow really really fast! And some brands you will find run small and some run large. Target brand (Circo) I think runs lg..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, our kids are large. Adrienne was in the 90th percentile when she was an infant. She is not so large now a days. I think 50th or 60th. Matthew will go for his 2 month visit soon, I suspect off the charts with him.

    ReplyDelete