Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year. Adrienne was a little overwhelmed by all of the gifts being put in her face (I know, poor kid) but she was a trooper. I think her favorite gift this year was the Cozy Coupe car. Santa put it right in front of the tree and she spotted it immediately. She can get in and out of it okay but needs a little time to get used to the concept of pushing herself around.
We stayed home on Christmas Eve and Pauly made lasagna. Christmas day we were off to Paul's brothers house for dinner. It was a fun time and Adrienne enjoyed hanging out with her cousins. I hope Santa was good to all of you this year!

This was so funny, Paul climbed in her fort with her. Funny Daddy!




"Ooooooooo, my own car!"





If you look closely, she is trying to put two toys in her mouth at the same time.


They had a blast in Fiona's new tent.

I put a red bow on her head and she was trying to put it back on her head.



Adrienne and her very own chair. Now she can watch Handy Manny in comfort!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. They are so cute. Glad I will get to see her soon. You and Pauly sure did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH the COZY COUPE!! Luke will have that in 23 short days!! AHHH Adrienne is so cute and I think I see a smile on that face of hers in the car and the fort.. now post a video of that right hook so I can prepare Luke.

    ReplyDelete