Thursday, December 23, 2010

Here we go again!!!!


Some of you know and some of you don't but I am pregnant again. Paul and I are crazy enough to try this again and bring another chubby munchkin into the world. We had our first ultrasound today and I am 10 weeks along. My official due date is July 21st but since Adrienne was born via c-section, I will have a scheduled c-section this time around. This little one will arrive some time around July 14th or 15th. We are pretty excited and are happy to be a part of the 2011 baby extravaganza that seems to be happening in 2011. (So far I have 4 other friends/family having babies next year.) Now that only leaves one last important question...............................
What am I going to name our blog????????

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Boy or girl.... hmm I change my guess, I really can only picture you guys with two girls, but I am secretly hoping it's a little boy this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy for you guys and a new niece or nephew for me!!
    Andrea, I look forward to waddling around Disney World with you... eating a ton and missing out on all the good rides!!

    ReplyDelete