Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I love Christmas!

I just had to change my background today. I really enjoy the Christmas season. The decorations, the yummy foods and the get togethers with friends and family make it the best time of year. Since I do not have any Xmas pictures of Adrienne this year I thought that I would put one from last year. It is amazing how different she looks. We couldn't even button her pants back then. She is still our chubby munchkin but she is not quite as chubby as she once was. We got a tree this weekend and it looks beautiful. It is really big, just the way it should be! Have a great holiday season and I will put some new pictures up very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this picture!!! I am sad :( what happened to my chubby girl?!! haha.. Lem still talks about when he picked her up out of the crib and he could not believe how heavy she was. She is so cute and grown out of the chubby munchkin phase into a beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete