Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hot hike and Elmo slippers!

We resumed our hikes this weekend. Since it was not going to be in the triple digits, we went out somewhere in the middle of nowhere. We had to drive down a long dirt road and we all were thinking of the movie Deliverance when we saw the folks at the river. Basically, wouldn't recommend this one to the group.

I also bought Adrienne a pair of Elmo slippers. She just had to show them off. It was a great mellow weekend.



























4 comments:

  1. I love those slipper!!! The hike looks fun! When it is not hot as hell here anymore I will be able to take Luke outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those slippers will go great with her pink fluffy skirt featured in a previous update. Poor child will have a hard time crawling in all that garb!! So you saw the desolation, thought of Deliverance, and went on the hike anyway??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the slippers. Addy sleeps with an Elmo in her crib. He is getting on my nerves though on Sesame Street, his voice is like nails on a chalk board after a while. I noticed that her hair is getting blonder! Cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, you are so funny. You and my SIL Dani would agree on the Elmo subject.
    Her hair is a little lighter but I think the flash from the camera makes it seem blonder. She is still pretty much a ligth brown.

    ReplyDelete