Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day/ Lake Clementine
























My very first Mother's Day this year and I had to travel all day for work. Boo hoo for me. Okay enough of that not so sob story. We celebrated the day on Saturday. We went for a hike to Lake Clementine near Auburn. Another day of great weather and beautiful scenery. The dam / waterfall was amazing. You had to be there to hear it and feel the mist from it. I highly recommend this one to anyone in the area. Enjoy some of our pictures (the good ones are from Paul of course, the not so good ones, that would be me!)
I also played beauty parlor with Adrienne. Her hair is getting a little longer and I loved putting clips in it. Can't wait till it really gets long. I love having a little girl!

3 comments:

  1. She looks so sassy in her little brown hair band with the pink bow. Soooo cute. Cannot wait to see her again. And thanks for discovering all those great places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love these pictures! Adrienne is looking so different than the last time I saw her, all grown up! ha ha! She is sooooo pertty!!
    The hike looks fun, we need to get off our buts and do some moving and shaking with the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I finally got a chance to look at these- Cute pics! I love all the hikes you guys are doing, you will have to share your favorites with us, Jody and I are always looking for new hiking spots.

    Let me know when we can all get together :)

    ReplyDelete