Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Professor Chaos & the new slide!

Paul has now named Matthew Professor Chaos.  PC is a character from South Park.  Butters Scotch turns himself into this character to cause chaos and destruction.  You have to see it, I guess.  Well, Matthew is Professor Chaos.  He climbs on everything, bangs his head into everything and tries to destroy everything in his path.  He has also discovered the dog door.  He will exit out of it any time he can.

"Here I go!"

"I am making a break for it!"

"Ha ha, I did it!  Oh wait, can someone come and get me?"

We went over to Ikea last weekend and picked up an impulse buy.  A really cute indoor slide.  The kids have been having a blast with it.  I just wish that I had bought it at the beginning of the heat wave.  Matthew only likes to climb up the slide and then down on his belly.  This frustrates Adrienne, because she likes to do it the proper way. 

"Down I go!"

Adrienne kept sliding into him.

Adrienne was trying to prevent Matthew from climbing up the slide.

"You better get out of my way Baby Brother."

3 comments:

  1. What a story. Prof C and his fair and proper sister. What a pair. That picture of him going out the doggy door is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new nickname, hahaha... So funny. He has a cousin, Professor Mayhem, maybe they can get together and take over the world..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reminded that if either of you EVER decides to run for public office you will have to explain this little doggie door incident. For that matter, both the little ones will also have to explain this patch of their childhood!!

    ReplyDelete