Friday, June 15, 2012

Ode to My Baby Boy


You are not quite the little gentle creature that your sister was at your age.  You are aggressive, you are loud, you don't mind taking a thump or two from your Sister, and......you stink!

A little while back someone near and dear to me once pointed out that J&J sold baby cologne.  She was blown away that someone would want or need this product.  I myself was shocked and felt the same way she did.  Until now.......my son stinks!  I now realize why they sell this product.  He gets a bath each night and still stinks.  He gets up from his nap, he stinks.  To my dear Sister who is expecting her first boy in a couple of months.....Get ready, they are truly different than girls.  AND THEY STINK!

P.S. I love you my little boy, you are so sweet, even if you don't smell very good.  Mama

2 comments: