Friday, February 10, 2012

First Haircut

Adrienne has her Daddy's hair.  It is crazy and growing in all different directions.  Well, imagine if Paul's hair was longer.  I had a hair appointment today so I had Paul bring Adrienne in to get hers done as well.  I wanted her to get a little trim and also, I wanted to learn what product to put in her hair.  She was so cute.  In true Adrienne fashion, she wanted nothing to do with Katie who was cutting her hair.  She just looked sad during the whole process.  But..... it turned out really cute.  She just trimmed a little causing it to bring life to her curls and she added some light product too which was really cute.  I need to get an after picture but here are the pics while she was getting it done. 



4 comments:

  1. Loook, she is smiling!!! HAHAHAH. She is so cute. Where is the after picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, did you just insult my perfect son's hair????

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a crack up! I jut saw the car accident too, yikes. Glad you guys are all safe. I will have to come check out your new mini van. Jody and I are trying to save up for one now so that we can fit Lucas and the dogs in the car without Betsy barfing on someone! I'll call you so I can come over and visit soon.

    ReplyDelete