Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hangin with Daddy

O.k. so it has been a little while. Really we have not been up to much so I haven't posted anything. We did go to the zoo last month and Adrienne went on the carousel with Paul. Let me preface this with, we rode the carousel in Disneyland and she did not like it. Once the horse started to move, she looked at Paul and started to cry. This time, he sat with her on one of the benches and she loved it. Here is a picture of her in Disneyland and then at the zoo. Night and day difference.




6 comments:

  1. Oh, sooo cute. She looks like she is having fun at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH!! So adorable, I think she and Luke are right around the same activity level.. they dont want TOO much spinning and jostling.. I have a feeling next week we will be riding "its a small world" a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Adrienn lets me snuggle her when I see her, you better be showing her pictures so she is not scared of me HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will probably stare at you like she does everyone else. I think the only person she smiles for is my Mom. I am sure that will change at some point. Hopefully?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet a million dollars she likes LEM! All kids do.. I would not be surprised...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am waiting for more WDW pics!! Except maybe you guys aren't even back yet, haha. I'll be patient :) Can't wait to hear what Adrienne thought of everything this time!

    ReplyDelete