Thursday, July 1, 2010

The kids are alright!




I am not sure why I named this post that but it is what came to mind. I have been telling Paul the last couple of weeks that I need to get a picture of Adrienne with Sam and Nelly. Especially the big guy (if you haven't seen him in a while, he is getting pretty old.........sigh.) Since Paul had munchkin next to Sam, I decided to grab my camera. I thought they were pretty cute but I cannot explain why same looks like the guy from Saw ( I really need to start using the red eye option on my camera.)

3 comments:

  1. "I don't mind other guys dancin' with my girl." Man now that's gonna be in my head all night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelly has a double chin that looks like a but!! SAM I LOVE YOU!!!! Nelly too :)
    OMG Adrienne always has the CUTEST clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guys are probably happy the kid came along to take the camera off of them!! They all look good. You are both good dog and child parents.

    ReplyDelete