Thursday, March 25, 2010

She hates rice cereal!

No I mean it, the little thing does not like it. We have been giving her rice cereal for about 25 days now twice a day. I thought, "well, she will like it eventually." No, nope, nada! Tears, spitting the whole shabang. We have been advised to wait to move onto veggies for another week or so. Fruits will not come for another month. Has anyone been there and have any tips? I don't want to move to fruit just yet, so I do not want to add any fruit. Other than that, I am all ears. Is this normal???????

3 comments:

  1. Well sounds ultra gross but I mixed peas, squash, and/or sweet potatoes with the rice cereal even before we got to fruit. Fiona much prefered the fruit though I admit. Oh you also might try another brand I forget which one Fiona liked but I do remember she didn't like the first brand we tried. They had dramaticlay different consistencies and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I misread that. So yeh skip the vegies for now. But maybe she'll like a different brand or maybe she just doesn't like rice cereal. Some kids don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm so she likes hats just not cereal?!! LOL little munchkin, hang in there fruit is on the way!

    ReplyDelete