Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sacramento Zoo

We went to the Zoo yesterday. I actually think that little Munchkin liked it. Paul took her around to a lot of the different animals and she looked like she had some interest in looking at them. These types of observations are interesting to both Paul and I lately since she has pretty much stared into space up until now. The only thing is that we all forgot a camera. So I have absolutely no pictures or proof that we were there. Too bad for all of you that missed it, Adrienne crawled into the Orangutan exhibit and swung on the ropes with her primate friends. It was an exciting day!

2 comments:

  1. It's cool there was no camera Dave & I'll back you up. But don't trust anything Fiona tries to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! No longer a space cadet hu? Man well take some pictures at home and post away!!
    Dani you too, I have not see any pics of Fiona lately??

    ReplyDelete